Jul 11, 2010

The season of denial...........oops

I have not one picture to share of what I have been working on. But I am already feeling cripsy leaves crunching under foot, and there is a nip in the air everytime I look at my work bench. Spooky, ookies, skullies and all manner of Hallowooooonie things are beginning to appear and come together.

This Friday is Garage sale day and after that....I'm free. Do you hear me? Free I tell you. Then I will share my fall doings and also let you see why I am called The Olde Bagg....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best sale ever!
Have fun with it.

Jo Potter said...

Hi, Crazy lady! x:-)
What are you up to creatively, with all the secrets and why are you talking about Halloween already?
We are in the middle or half way through summer. You can't talk about Autumn already!;-)
Thank you for your great message and I can't believe the alpaca spit. They look like such gentle creatures. I will be careful not to anger them! ;D
Love to you bag!
From old fairy bag, Jo. xx