Apr 1, 2011

April's featured Artist

As you may or may not know, I am a Halloweenaholic. I have long had a relationship and love of the olde Halloween symbols, celebrations and decorations.

This month's featured artist must share my love of all things Halloweenish because she has fabulous digital art to offer for sale at her Etsy Shop. http://www.etsy.com/people/AlteredArtifacts?ref=ls_profile.

This is how I met and fell in love with all things Altered Artifacts and the very lovely and talented Inka Heaton.

The attention to detail, the care that she applies to all of her digital sheets is amazing. I would like to introduce you to a new favorite artist Ms. Inka Heaton. Hope you'll go visit her on Etsy at Altered Artifacts.

4 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'll definitely check her out. I can't wait to see what lies behind (or inside) that coffin ;-)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love her Halloween Potion Poison Bottle Labels; absolutely cute!

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Oh my! I am so honored! My sincere thanks
*¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸*´¨( Inka

Sunshineshelle said...

Well Linda, you cunning thing LOL, I had no idea you had this blog too, and look at the wonderful talent you have uncovered!!! I found this blog via Magaly's sidebar & pleased I did, already added Altered Artifacts as a fav, there is some utterly fantastic inspiration in that shop, take care & have a great weekend ;)