Feb 12, 2012

Gotta show my newest memory pillow

My dear friend Justina at Morning Bray Farm asked me to create a pillow for her to give to her Father featuring his two dogs. The brown dog whose name was Cyair had to be euthanized recently and her Dad, as well as the other dog named Blueie both miss Cyair. I thought that was a sweet thought on her part and so I took the photo reproduced it on fabric and set about making a fabric collage. Here are the results.




I hope her Father will look on this pillow and have fond memories of a good dog who is missed.

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a lovely and comforting keepsake!

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, fab memorial, sure he'll appreciate it

LuLu Kellogg said...

This is really beautiful Linda!

maddyrose said...

What a beautiful momento and one that I'm sure will be treasured. You are wonderfully creative, my friend. Enjoy your day.

Georgina said...

Linda, this is wonderful and more, a wonderfully lovely gesture of love.

Loves ya,
G

C said...

wow its wonderful :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Oh wow Linda!! Stunning! How beautiful! What a lovely keepsake, that will be treasured! Hugs ;o)

Magaly Guerrero said...

The details are amazing. And the colors, too. I wish I could touch it ;-)