May 20, 2012

The Olde Dame Penniwig..........

I know you are probably asking why is the Olde Bagg recommending The Olde Dame? Because she rocks and I know you are going to love her work......if you haven't already.
The amount of freebies that the kind and wonderful Penniwig has to offer you on her blog, her old blog site and also on her Picasa and Photobucket accounts as well as with every listing she has on her Etsy account is unbelieveable. What she creates for her Etsy shop is wonderful.
this can currently be found in her Etsy shop
She is just a sharing soul, with a great talent for creating the interesting, the unusual and prim do hickeys and thing-a-bobs for any and all holidays, occasions, and sometimes just because. She also has tutorials on the creation of paper embellishments as well, lovely paper roses etc.
I purchased these for our Halloween "do" and it was so festive and different
Ms. Penni, was the first person to call me a donkey fren, has a wicked sense of humor, foretells future events and lives life her own way.

Gawd, I love her.

I also love the way she describes herself:
"I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose."

Take some time to go to visit all the wonderful hidey hole places that Ms. Penni has made for herself and for you. I'm sure you will find lots to admire, repurpose and most especially purchase for yourself.






2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Oma Linda, she does rock!! I have to go explore her Etsy shop more ;o) I love the way she describes herself! What a sweetheart ;o) Hope everything is well ;o) Hugs ;o)

So Dark So Cute said...

These looks so cool! I wanna have some too!